skip to Main Content

Gap Program

Are you ready to unlock your learning potential?

Taking a “gap off” in Italy, from academics or work, is a great way to develop personal skills and new competencies. We have crafted a Gap program for 80 days, a convenient amount of time for a break after high school before entering college or a job. Attending our gap program will provide you with the opportunity to explore circumstances and places beyond your usual boundaries in addition to this you will partecipate into short volunteering projects as well as into scheduled learning experiences such as workshops and language classes.

In other words, if you are looking for that “once in a lifetime” experience that yields fun, education and adventure you’re in the right place! Our gap program combines it all in 80 days, however you can also customize it as you like, it’s very flexible. For instance you can combine the elements in a different timeframe or ask us to insert experiences based on your personal interest or academic goals.

To sum up, our gap program will take you through 9 Italian regions, you’ll start from Rome all the way up to the north and return to Rome. During this exciting itinerary you will experience, art, language classes, conservation, trekking, volunteering, lifestyle, architecture,  photography, cutting edge Hostels and cozy homestay.

Last but most important, you will have time for independent study and travel in addition to a structured itinerary that will offer you the best sights and learning experiences in the country.

In conclusion, are you curious to discover more about it?  Contact us right away, we are happy to share more of it with you!

Do you need a visa?

Western European citizens do not require visas to enter Italy unless their stay exceeds 90 days. Citizens of other countries should inquire at the nearest Italian Consulate about entry formalities and requirements.
In some cases, you need a visa, application for which can be made at the Italian Diplomatic and Consular Representations in your country of residence. In case you are uncertain if you need a visa, please kindly check the following website:
A document confirming the study holiday will be issued only after full registration of the participant, and upon receipt of payment for the entire language stay. Students are responsible for obtaining the visa and any corresponding costs.
Against surcharge, we are also able to assist you during the procedure to obtain the permit of stay (= permesso di soggiorno) at the local authorities. Please kindly inform us before arrival if you are in need of a study visa, respectively residency permit.

Send us your enquiry form to receive a detailed description of the program.

    Back To Top